Sunday, March 20, 2005

I am waiting for my Mistress to call me so that i can join her to go to one of friend's party. I hope She is having a good time. I called Her but She has not replied back yet.
So i just took my lil brunch alone and spending some time on the computer here. Blogspot is acting funny and there are features that it does not offer. Mistress has found it hard to upload some pictures too so i am looking for a website that supports easy directory search as i like to read others in lifestyle and vanilla, easy picture uploading and maintenance. So i will be playing with other blogs websites and later suggest to my Mistress. If you know of any good one, please post in the comments :))

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger kika's spirit said...

Thanks Lux :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home