Sunday, March 20, 2005

Panties

Today was a pot luck at one of my Mistress's friend. W/we had a great time and enjoyed my good food. Before leaving Mistress wanted me to wear panties underneath for Her. I was kindof whinning but She made me choose them. They were cream colored, see through panties and She thought i looked very sexy in them. She played with my nipples telling me i am Her such a good boy and my cock throbbed while She watched. It is amazing how responsive my body has become to Her touch. Perhaps She was pleased so i was told to get on the bed while She cropped my bottom. Her crop kissed me with sounds but it was painful. I tried not to whine or complain. I could take more for my Mistress. Later She leaned over me, rubbed my body and pulled on my balls. She told me i am such a good boy and started to play with my cock She owns. She seemed pleased. She touched me more and played with me. i was throbbing and deep in my subspace. Mistress told me i look wonderful in my panties and She likes me seeing in those so i would wear those and i am such a good girl of Her or something like that. i groaned and moaned and its hard to resist. She allowed me a cum and i was really happy. i hope my Mistress enjoy the control now and power of Her loving dominance. I wonder Mistress has some kind of plan while She trains me ? i wonder where SHe is takiung me .. lol but it feels goood ...mmm... W/we can both feel and see the way my body responses to Her that shows She is such a wonderful trainer. It is different, surprising and wonderful everyday ... life is gooood ... mmmm :)))

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home