Sunday, March 20, 2005

growing
joining You in this journey
a shadow of an ivy branch, wrapped around Your trunk of strength
climbing only as far as You desire to permit
flexing, reaching towards the edge
reshaping
bending, never breaking
Your gentle caress stretching my limits
holding me in Your palm
molding, guiding my dreams
trusting
never permitting me to fall
the edge moves farther, safe in Your hand

Your soft words of praise
encouraging, lifting my soul
submitting
relinquishing control
Your will becoming my desire
Your smile, my pleasure
desiring, respecting Your domination
i am Your precious one
trembling in anticipation
submitting to my Love
seeking my Protector
yearning for my Teacher
worshiping my Goddess
You are ........ my Mistress

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Mistress Kika said...

What a beautiful poem...much love you spirit...

Your Goddess,

Kika :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home