Thursday, September 29, 2005

Goddess Worship

Last evening, Mistress got home and She was surprised by Her new set of bongos She offered. It was happy to see Mistress quite excited. I did not open the package as I wanted Her to open it Herself since it was one of the things always on wishlist. I am happy about that. After dinner, Mistress took Her time to finish the book She is reading. Gosh !! She can read for hours. It is like I can spend time on computer, Mistress can do that with books She is reading. It is good thing since She is getting more time to read and have time for herself. Later we snuggled together. I showed her the vedio on venus on top. Her interview on TV about female led relationships. Mistress did not comment a lot but She was pleased that Femdom relationships are becoming mainstream everyday and people are talking about them on TV and internet.
Later in the evening, I spent time in Her arms. Just snuggling Her and holding Her while playing with Her warm silk skin, stroking it and massaging until She drifted to Her nap. It is amazing how relaxed She was. I offered Her a bath and then asked if She would like to cum before I could tuck Her to bed. To my happiness, She accepted that. I was able to make Her relax in scented bath, rub and wash Her body so divine to me while telling Her how beautiful She is and how much I love Her. I could see the happiness in Her eyes which in turn took me to my own happy place. hehe .. Later we played in the bedroom, I licked Her to an intense orgasm. I was not looking forward to that but Mistress said I would be rewarded. It did not take Her long to break me. I had a very nice orgasm and then we snuggled and held each other lovingly. Of course, She noticed that my brattiness was back something I call my 'pms' : post masterbation something .. I tucked Her to bed and left to spend sometime on computer. I was told in the morning when Mistress woke me up with Her kisses to make Her lunch and breakfast before She leaves that She had a very deep sleep which She had been missing for last few nights. So I am very happy about that and I feel great that I can make the Goddess in my life feel that way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home