Monday, July 17, 2006

Leash Training

Mistress bought an iron leash to attach to my collar months ago but She had used it yet. I was not sure why and I did not question Her either. Whats the fun when you tell your Mistress and how She wants to use ? Many men especially those are in a relationship and would like it to be a "Female Led" one would expect their S.O to do certain things that they have fantasize about. Best way to go about that is to communicate your Domme and let Her know at the perfect or right time what you are into. Perfect time would be when She asks you about your fetishes and interests. It is the best time to open up and the right time would be when you feel that your Mistress is feeling comfortable in Her role and seem to be more interested in trying new things. In all that, it is important that one does not forget the main purpose of once submission which is, in most cases, is to please and make your Mistress happy. I have shared my interest in bondage and my fetish for chains. Mistress decided to use it and it was very pleasureful experience for both of us.
One afternoon, Mistress came behind me while I was using the computer and watched me work with Her arms around my neck. Gently rubbing my neck and back the way She does. Of course, She had got my attention especially after Her tongue licked teasingly my ear lobes and Her fingers brushed my nipple through my shirt.
"What is My spirit upto ?"
It took me sometime as currents of pleasure ran through my spine. My nipples are very sensitive to Her touch and they work like on and off buttons for me.
"Nothing much Mistress" It just seemed like shorest and right answer. Mistress was in a playful mood obviously. She placed Her lips on mine and between Her licks and kisses, a collar was placed around my neck. I am trained well to not to resist to feel Her collar around my neck but at such times, I am sure it would be easy for my Mistress to collar most men. I am lucky that She had chosen me.
She pulled on my collar once it was secure and kissed me forcefully. Later, pulling me off my chain and at Her feet. She looked amazing as I looked up as usual. She understood perhaps that I may not be thinking straight now, I heard a tap of Her feet to get my attention. I lowered and pressed series of gentle kisses on the smooth skin of Her foot and Her toes while She watched and whispered, "Good boy". It is then when I was having my moments where my Home is, at Her feet, I heard the metal over metal which She played with it or perhaps just gave me a hint of Her plans for the evening. Mistress has not taught me any position to put a leash on me so She lowered and grabbed a handful of my hair to pull me up. I was already a bit in my submissive state by having Her tower over me and kissing Her feet it was not really a pain to me. She was getting foreful and it was a good sign as I might see Her as Her, my Mistress. We were both about to experience the state of yin and yang which is very fulfilling to us.
I must say that "the click" of Her locking the chain to my corner and watching Her holding the other end is something I had been thinking of since that time. I always see Her as my guide, protector, trainer and teacher along with many other things She is to me so perhaps Her holding the chain signified it even better. I was not sure what side of Her I will be seeing today. It is always a surprise to me.
Mistress pulled on my chain and of course I followed. She took few steps and watched me. She smiled and nodded as I did on my knees. She grabbed Her crop and smirked looking down at me. At such times when She looks at me like this. I feel very lost. Perhaps shy. Its hard to explain. I just lowered and kissed Her foot once more. She did not miss the chance to make my bottom sting with few wacks to remind the presence of Her crop in Her hand. I wiggled my ass playfully the way She likes to watch between my moans. Mistress turned and started to walked. I got on my feet to follow Her but I was told to stay on the floor. "Did I tell You to walk spirit?" Of course I was not thinking and I was reminded with a blow on my bottom which made me squirm. She grabbed some things along the way as W/we made our way to the bedroom. I learned to keep up with Her from my submissive position as She walked. If i wont, i may be dragged. I obeyed and which was my lesson to learn. She did refer to me as Her pup and I started to feel like one. I am not sure if She is going that way but most couple's use leashes during puppy play/training sessions to feel connected in that way. Later, W/we were in the bedroom. She undressed before me which i was chained at the side of Her bedside waiting for Her. Then She pulled on my knees and directed me between Her legs and then it was my tongue and lickings that made Her scream with pleasure. She used the chain to direct me to help me worship parts of Her body.
Mistress made my fantasy come true and later used it for other purposes like dicipline or sometime where She expects the least of resistance like pulling me of the computer or bring me to bed late at night ~laughs~ We both enjoy this connection and use the leash in different ways to play and have fun.

2 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Blogger Polyfetishist said...

I deeply love being on the leash. There's no set protocol for it with us.

Though just having her move fingers through my hair and say "good boy" is better than my harsher fantasies ever were.

By far the most expensive present I ever gave her was having a privacy fence put around the entire back yard so that she can take me outside for a walk. There's no more special emotional space than crawling humbly behind her as she leads me.

 
At 4:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on the leash as we speak , with a plug in my asshole.............Mistress is making me type

 

Post a Comment

<< Home