Monday, January 09, 2006

Helpful Website


One of the most effective website I have read related to our lifestyle is Ms Rika's Website.
The website deals with r/t submission to Domme. I found it very helpful to deal with everyday tasks and issues. Actually my Mistress asked me to read many articles there and I would suggest other submissives to read the website too.
One of my favourite list of things you can do for your Mistress is on this page.
I am not sure how that utility quotient works but it did give me more ideas to things I can do for my Mistress everyday and improve my domestic service to Her. I have you any more ideas please feel free to share in comments.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a good list! It is a little shocking to realize how many of the items on it never dawned on me!

Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home